Mit einem neuen Update heben die Entwickler von Hello Games ihr No Man’s Sky auf die Version 1.76 an und beheben dadurch zahlreiche Fehler. Neue Inhalte braucht ihr jedoch zu erwarten.
Nachdem es zuletzt ein neues, umfangreiches Inhalts-Update für No Man’s Sky gab, kümmerten sich die Entwickler nun darum, einige entstandene Fehler zu beheben. Welche das im Detail sind, verrät euch der folgende Changelog.
Changelog zum No Man’s Sky Update 1.76
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would request that Coprite was planted without the player knowing the Coprite recipe.
- Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong Nip Nip recipe.
- Fixed an issue where commas were missing from some large numbers in mission notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some of the new hazardous flora would not appear on certain planet types.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Big Ball to become permanently stuck in a refiner output (this fix prevents any new occurrences, existing blocked refiners continue to be blocked).
- Fixed an issue that caused too few crates to spawn near buildings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from firing while the Blaze Javelin is equipped.
- Improved the appearance of the Bubble Cluster and Glitching Separator when displayed in your base.
- Fixed a collision issue with the Portable Reality Generator.
- Fixed a collision issue with the ceiling of the space station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause debug strings to be visible when selling items at a trade terminal.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the placement of infinite fireworks.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Mission Tier progress to be incorrectly reported in the Log.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to hand in the maximum Community Mission contribution during the wrong dialogue, causing the “Continue” option in the final dialogue to be disabled.
- Fixed a Community Mission exploit when the server couldn’t be reached.
- Fixed an issue where the Quicksilver Shop would only charge for one item when multiple items were purchased simultaneously.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when warping a freighter in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing Community Research progress in the Log.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in multiplayer when encountering anomalous creatures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when encountering strange rocks.