Das Entwicklerteam von Psyonix veröffentlichte zum Multiplayer-Hit “Rocket League” einen neuen Patch mit Changelog. Dieser Patch hebt den Titel auf die Version 1.16 an und kommt mit kleineren Veränderungen daher. Hierbei handelt es sich aber noch nicht um das April-Update, wodurch der Baketball-Modus freigeschalten wird.
CHANGES AND UPDATES:
- Improved Hitboxes for multiple vehicles to more accurately represent their models; specifically…
- Fixed Scarab and Grog’s hitboxes, which were not long enough
- Fixed Breakout and Hotshot’s hitboxes, which were not wide enough
- Fixed Batmobile and Breakout’s hitboxes, which were abnormally long
- Fixed Gizmo, Octane, Ripper, and Scarab’s hitboxes, which were too tall
- Fixed Dominus’ hitbox, which was not long or tall enough
- Repaired collision issues that resulted in incorrect ball-bounce behavior in some maps.
- Additionally, the “Wasteland” Arena received collision improvements to eliminate inaccurate bounces
- ESRB Rating has been lowered to “E” from “E10+” (this should just affect parental control settings)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Battle-Cars to jump considerably higher than they were supposed to